Psychologist – Part-Time (with potential for Full Time)
Fenwick Psychology and Wellness Associates is growing and we are hoping to welcome a psychologist with an interest in working with adults to our practice. Our clinic has been offering services in the Halifax Region for over 20 years, and we have a wide variety of well-established referral sources. We work hard to support our psychologists in creating a fulfilling, balanced practice. At Fenwick, we endeavour to make our clients and staff feel welcome and comfortable so that we can provide the excellent service that our clients deserve.
We are located in downtown Halifax, close to the Universities, hospitals, and bus routes. We provide administrative support for all booking and billings in addition to materials required to complete mental health assessments. Should you choose to join us, you can enjoy a flexible schedule and opportunities to learn and expand practice areas. Fenwick Psychology and Wellness Associates is currently the sole provider of counselling services to individuals experiencing fertility related challenges. This is a growing area of practice and if interested, the successful candidate will receive training so that we can continue to provide support to this population.
• Registered or on the Candidate Register with NSBEP
• Possession of Professional Liability Insurance
• Proficiency in evidence-based assessment and treatment
• Interest in working Part Time with a potential for Full Time
• Ability to work one weekday evening, opportunities for more if desired
• Proficiency in working with couples is preferred but not necessary
If you would like to come see what we have to offer, we would love to see you.
Click below to send your CV to Fenwick Psychology and Wellness Associates.